The Top Online Marketing Trends Ruling 2016
Every year, marketing trends change. As you work hard to build your business and convert customers, you need to be aware of these trends. Although 2016 is winding down, you still can still take advantage of this year’s trending strategies.
The momentum of technological development is not slowing down. The pace of change is so fast that trying to keep up often is intimidating. However, new technology provides you with countless opportunities for staying competitive. This helps you connect with customers in a more personalized way and reimage your brand.
- Mobile/Wearable Marketing – Mobile marketing has been a hot topic for years. In fact, an increasing number of people now rely on mobile devices compared to desktop computers. New formatting by companies like Facebook and Google has improved the customer’s mobile experience. As an example, layouts are now mobile optimized and algorithms are friendlier. As for wearable marketing, smart watches are in high demand. Today, organizations and businesses opt for marketing that caters to people on the go. Incorporating mobile and wearable marketing into your strategy is a huge benefit.
- Personalization – The amount of online content is staggering. The problem is that many people complain that it all looks and feels the same. The reason is a lack of personalization. Your goal is to provide every customer with a unique experience by personalizing content. Among the many options is SlickText messaging. Prospective and current customers find a personal touch in outbound messages engaging.
- Mobile Apps – Mobile apps are another current marketing trend. Compared to traditional websites, a growing number of people now rely on apps. Because of this, Google and other companies now offer unique opportunities to app developers and business owners.
- Enhanced Integration – Thanks to better integration, marketing strategies are no longer individual. Instead, software tracks numerous channels and strategies at the same time. With marketing strategies being more codependent, integration is essential.
- Improved Ads – The change in advertising technology is remarkable. You now have exciting options that are beneficial when planning an efficient campaign. The outcome of improved ads is better results.
Each of these trends is an opportunity for taking your business to the next level. These online marketing strategies come highly recommended. They will keep your brand relevant and help with converting more customers. By paying attention to the trends each year, your company will reach greater success.